Contact
menu
Scroll Down

Interview: Revolutionizing Multifamily Management Through Technology

CredHub CEO Steve Jarvis sits down with Patrick Antrim, CEO of Multifamily Leadership and Chairman of Multifamily Innovation Advisory Council. The topic: how CredHub is helping property managers and owners across the country collect more rent each month, increase recurring revenue and get back hours of time.

The interview dives into Steve’s long history as a technology innovator, first in the travel industry and now in multifamily real estate. Steve then talks about how the lessons learned along the way have helped him create a more effective and user friendly experience for CredHub customers.

Other topics they cover include:

  • How reporting monthly payments to credit bureaus can reduce rent delinquency by 50% or more

  • Why the 10% of “credit invisible” US adults can benefit even more from this (30% among low-income adults)

  • How to increase rent’s priority among all of the resident’s monthly payments

  • What Steve has learned and transferred from his successes in the travel industry

  • Why you need to focus on the 90% of the customer base, not the remaining 10%

  • How to keep the pressure off of operators who feel like they don’t have the time to report to credit bureaus

  • Why investors AND potential customers want access to credit reporting

  • Where credit reporting is going in regards to selecting prospective renters

Click here to watch the full interview.